These rules do not apply on the reimbursement of tickets in case of cancellation or modification of the scheduled event for which the tickets were purchased.
Sold tickets are not refundable nor exchanged by Fancee. For any refund of sold tickets, you should primarily contact the organizer of the event, whose contact details can be found on your e-ticket.
Fancee however understands that it may not be possible in certain circumstances to attend the event for which you have purchased the ticket.
Below we give you an overview of the circumstances, rules and limits, under which Fancee possibly may be willing to consider the sale of your ticket as not occurred and to refund the purchase price of your ticket.
A. CIRCUMSTANCES AND RULES:
The following circumstances and rules must be fulfilled simultaneously:
- Fancee will only cancel the purchase of your ticket if it is a “Service Plus” ticket. A ticket is a “Service Plus” ticket only if you:
- have paid the ticket directly with your Fancee debit card, or
- have purchased and paid the ticket through the designated application and you have chosen at that moment to upgrade your ticket to a “Service Plus” ticket
- The ticket must not have been used for the event for which you purchased the ticket.
- You have purchased the ticket maximum 12 months before the originally scheduled date of the event.
- You (or a relative) must ask the cancellation of the purchase of the ticket for one of the following reasons:
- Death of the ticket holder
- Serious illness of or serious injury to the ticket holder which required a hospitalization for at least 48 hours and / or continuing ambulatory care at the hospital, making it medically impossible to attend the event for which the ticket was purchased, provided that all of this has been medically established and confirmed by the attending physician / specialist
- Death of a kinsman and / or person related by marriage*, in the first or second degree of the ticket holder, provided that this occurs 30 days or less before the date of the event;
- serious illness of or serious injury of a kinsman and / or person related by marriage*, in the first or second degree of the ticket holder, for which a hospitalization of at least 48 hours was required and on condition that this occurs 30 days or less before the date of the event and all this has been medically established and confirmed by the attending physician / specialist
- If the ticket was purchased prior to a journey of at least three days (two overnight stays) whereby the ticket gives access to an event that occurs during the journey and at the place of destination and that journey was canceled before departure due to one of the following reasons :
- the occurrence of unforeseeable complications during the pregnancy of the ticket holder or his or her partner with whom he or she is permanently living together (as specified in the municipal register);
- serious property damage due to a fire, explosion or burglary in the home of the ticket holder, so that his/ her presence is urgently required;
- Involuntary unemployment of the ticket holder or a new job – after a period of involuntary unemployment – which makes it impossible to take days off
* The term “kinsman and / or person related by marriage” means only and exclusively: First degree: the husband or the wife the parents (in law) c.q. foster parents, the children and the foster children and / or stepchildren of the ticket holder. The partner who permanently cohabits with the ticket holder, as specified in the municipal register, will also be considered as husband or wife. Second degree: brothers, sisters, brothers in law, sisters in law, grandparents and grandchildren of the ticket holder.
Fancee will never accept the cancellation and refund of the purchase of the ticket if the reason you ask the cancellation for is due to:
- your own fault or
- terrorism or
- a natural disaster
Fancee will also never accept the cancellation and refund of the purchase of your ticket if you have taken out a cancellation insurance for the relevant ticket or if you have reached a settlement for reimbursement with the organizer of the event.
If Fancee is willing to cancel the purchase of the ticket, the following will always apply :
- The repayment is in all cases limited to the mere purchase price (nominal value) of the ticket, with exclusion of all and any additional charges, including but not limited to the purchase and operating cost of the Fancee debit card, administration fees, transaction costs and exchange rate differences.
- The reimbursement is limited to 150 EUR per ticket. The difference with the purchase price of the ticket will be deducted by Fancee as administration costs.
- The repayment is also limited to € 1,000 per person who has purchased and effectively paid for the tickets per calendar year (period from 1 January to 31 December), whereby the date on which the event for which the ticket was purchased takes place, is decisive.
D. PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR CANCELLATION AND REPAYMENT AND OBLIGATIONS
You can apply for cancellation of your ticket purchase and refund of your ticket by submitting an application form. You can access the application form via the following link : https://wearefancee.com/home/ticket-service-plus/
The following obligations apply when filing an application for cancellation and refund of the purchase:
- You must file your request for cancellation as soon as possible – but no later than 7 days after the date of the event in question.
- You must fill in the application form completely and submit it with all the requested information in accordance with the instructions on the application form.
Fancee will treat your request as soon as possible, but will not cancel your purchase and not refund your ticket if you fail to meet these obligations.
If Fancee decides to cancel the purchase and to refund your ticket, Fancee will process the refund as soon as possible after the date of the event by crediting your Fancee debit card or by bank transfer to your bank account.
Any eventual refund can only occur after the date of the event, when it is clear that the ticket was not used.
E. ADDITIONAL RULES IN CASE MORE THAN ONE TICKET WAS BOUGHT PER PURCHASE
In case more than one ticket was bought per purchase, only those persons of whom the identity has been revealed at the moment of purchase will be considered as ticket holders.
The eventual cancellation of a purchase by Fancee will not automatically apply on all tickets bought per purchase. Every ticketholder will need to file an individual application for cancellation and Fancee will consider each application in accordance with the rules applied by Fancee as described above.
In case of reimbursement of purchase of one or more tickets, the reimbursement will be made by crediting the Fancee debit card or by reimbursement on the bank account of the person who has effectively bought and paid for the tickets.